Saturday, October 20, 2012

Frisky feline

All right.

First of all, I regret that I don't make time to update my blog. And second of all, I have this feeling of mixed indescribable EMOTIONS whirling around in my stomach like leftovers in a garbage disposal. 





What I want to say is....
we face obstacles in our lives 
a bit here and there whether 
its work or studying or friends 
or parents or siblings or 
our own selves. 
Or it could be a problem 
with our favourite 
plants or a pet!





As a matter of fact, I am going through a CHALLENGING time raising my pet. Which is an 8-month-old kitty, which currently looks more like an adult cat rather than a little kitty. Anyhow, it is a chubby-fluffy-long haired-playful tom. Great huh? You'll know better if you meet it! 








I named it Hang Tuah. 
Basically means 'The Lucky One'. 
Mainly because I feel that 
we BOTH are lucky 
to have each other. 
Tuah was adopted since 
he was 3 months old, 
that was about 5 months ago. 








My friend gave it to me 
because his tabby gave birth 
to 4 kitties and he was 
having trouble raising all those mischievous little creatures. 
Since I lost the CUSTODY 
to take care of Winnie 
(my previous cat), 
with an open heart, 
I accepted his offer. 
After I seek permission from 
my mother, of course! 




The truth, I was afraid to ask Mom for another cat in my life. So, I went through the trouble preparing a good reasonable speech. I chose nice words and a few LOGICAL reasons such as:



1. I need a cat to help me 
cope with my stress. 
Rather than talking to 
teddies, cat would be 
a better listener.
2. A cat would be a perfect company
 for me. More fun to 
watch anime with a cat 
rather than watching alone.
3. I believe that a cat would keep 
me sane. 
That was it!




But to my surprise, I forgot all of those lines. I was like, "Uhm...Mom...can I keep a cat?" And what was more surprising, my Mom's answer was, "OK. Of course, why not!" I mean.....it was not THAT complicated after all, right?





Or maybe Mom realized 
how 'out of order' 
I was when she told me 
not to keep Winnie. 
I bet she was TERRIFIED
that something similar 
would happen again.
















I'll tell you some more 
about my little darling, Tuah.
 Its colour ranges from white 
to light brown to dark brown. 
No one else is allowed 
to use that shade 
of chocolate-brown, 
apparently it belongs to Tuah. 









Actually, I am not very sure what kind of breed my cat is. For sure, it's not a Persian. I know exactly how a Persian cat looks like. Some says it is British.....some says Maine-Coon...some says it is a hybrid. Which I myself don't know who is right. If only you know the answer, please contact me. I'll reward you with a special photo of Tuah! No kidding.

One last thing I'll reveal to you this time, apart from scratching the furniture, fitting into boxes and hopping here and there, Tuah loves to sit by the window. We both relax in the blue light of the moon, watching the oily sky glisten with stars. Subhanallah, this way, I feel like I'm the happiest person on earth! Allah surely will provide ways to ease our burden, right? Even if it is just through a cat!




 {قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي {25} وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي {26} وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي {27} يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي {28
 [Moses] said, "My Lord, expand for me my breast [with assurance]. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot from my tongue. That they may understand my speech."(Qur'an surah Ta-ha 20: 25-27)
 

5 comments:

hood@sunny said...

Gumuknya Tuah skrg~! ^__^

Semoga ummy sentiasa sabar menjaganya dan mendidiknya dgn akhlaq2 soleh :P

Unknown said...

to hood@sunny
beza kan dari 3 bulan hingga 8 bulan? makin kembang! sayang tiada gambar ia sebelum usia 3 bulan.

ummy sendiri pun cuba belajar daripada Tuah. auntie huda, semoga berjaya di tahun terakhir ni :)

hasan said...

Asslaamo 3laekom!!! sister..

hope you are fine...

visiting your blog after a long time.. but it seems you too posting after a long time.. :)
why can't my message be delivered..

hasan said...

Assalaamo 3laekom! hope you are fine... sister

visiting your blog after a long time.. but seems you too posting after a long time..

i hope so your studies going fine.. but i left medicine :)
you must be near completion..
my messages couldn't get delivered.. i donno why..

hasan said...

Assalaamo 3laekom! hope you are fine... sister

visiting your blog after a long time.. but seems you too posting after a long time..

i hope so your studies going fine.. but i left medicine :)
you must be near completion..
my messages couldn't get delivered.. i donno why..