Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tragedy

Yesterday night I hurt myself. It was 1.30 in the early morning. Outside were glittery stars against the illuminating sky. I could see them from my window pane. But I couldn't see the fair moon. It was hiding behind the wall of my room. But I knew it was there.






Lately, since the exam 
started pressuring my brain, 
I found myself being an insomniac. 
Like...who on earth would sleep soundly during nights of exams right? 
I was in too much worries and still is.
Surprisingly, even it was over, 
I still couldn't sleep at nights.






Hence, my biological clock changed! That was funny because I kept reproving when I saw my friends RESTING during day time (in addition to night time), but now I'm stealing couple of hours during day time to SLEEP! Oh, no! Please keep this a secret from my Mom. She is very strict towards her children napping during the day time.


So, back to the story.


MySpace
Last night was an TRAGIC accident 
between me and myself. 
I was laying on my bed with my laptop 
figuring out the tasks that I just received 
through my e-mail box. Yes, I'm a HOT STAFF! 
Everybody is dying for me to work for them. 
And I was like, "Uhm...OK. I'm free." 




Don't LAUGH! I never lie, you know that.


It was 1 o'clock and I figured that I should...well...you know...take ablution then read some Qur'an or perform some solat. As a servant should do! But I DIDN'T!! Instead I clicked on the next episode of CODE BLUE season 2 which I had been watching before! I don't know, the actors are not so good-looking but I was attached to this series. Mainly because it was in nihongo and because they play doctors!



The clock kept ticking like it always did. It was 1.25, that I was feeling thirsty. I reach for my beloved VIOLET mug and decided to head to the kitchen. However, my gripping loosened. The mug fell on the floor. Since it fell on the carpet underneath my sole, there was no loud 'CRUSH'. At least I didn't hear it. 


Foolish me, I saw a PERFECT mug 
lying on the floor! 
So I hurried my steps to check upon it. 
Like I had a patient lying on the road 
after a car crash. The next moment 
I realized, I was gripping my left foot, 
trying to stop the bleeding.



As a result, the next morning I received a few STITCHES.



57:16
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.  (Qur'an al-Hadid 57:16)



Oh Allah, forgive me. 

I was being an ignorant. On the contrary, You've been so so so GENEROUS to me. You are the One who create me, instead I delayed my thanks to You. You keep showering me with good blessings. But my evils constantly going up to You. Even so, the All Forgiver constantly forgives me.

Ala kulli hal, alhamdulillah. I received my punishment. Yokatta na! Eventhough I have to walk with a 'cane', like Chrome Dokuro in Kateikyou Hitman Reborn. All praises to Allah, He let me kicked the mug. What if I kicked the bucket??


Allahummaghfirli warhamni.



I was once with al-Fudayl b Ayyad in Makkah. 
He sat with us until midnight, 
then went and did tawaf until the morning. 
I said, "Abu Ali! Won't you sleep?" 
He replied, "Woe to you! 
And is there anyone who hears a mention 
of the Fire and then feels like sleeping!?" 
It is reported by Bashr b. al-Harith.


Ah, don't worry about the mug. I have another PURPLE soupy mug. And pray for my recovery too!

3 comments:

hasan said...

:)

Unknown said...

to abu al-hasanat:

this is such a childish post, i supposed
but i'd like to keep it
as a 'tazkirah' for me
who always forget.

by the way,
it's rare for VO
to have foreign visitors
glad you're here^^

hasan said...

huh!? i m no foriegn.. i mean i visit ur blog often.. but from a week..

i just love it