Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Only one

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia.
Ladies and gentlemen.

Boys and girls.


Aaah. It has been a while since my last entry. What can I say...I'm busy! (err...busy??) Yeah, sort of. Actually I have a lot of things in my mind to be sketched onto this very personal site of mine. But, you know, when you have an infinite stories to share, in the end it becomes almost nothing. (ahahaha...forget that , will you?)


Anyhow, I'm sharing with you another moment of happiness in my life. It was my Brother's birthday! For me, he is not just a brother whom I don't want to trade, but my dearest friend who listens to my sighs, my sincere adviser who points out my errors, my keen supporter who gives trust in me and also my Mr. Sunshine who makes me happy when skies are gray!

MySpaceHe is Muhammad Syazwan. We love you, Abang Iwan! He loves joking around easing those strict faces whenever tense is in the air. Sometimes (I mean most of the times), Mama will ended up having a headache when her '5 Speckies' were gathering. It was usually...uproarious! Seriously, you can never imagine unless you experience (being with us??). Even so, such moments were the most fulfilled moments we shared together. Full of laughters...full of tears.

And now, my dear pals, let me share with you some facts about my very brother!

His other nick is 'Abang Ngah', but most people (even the nearest relatives) usually got confused and often mistaken him as 'Abang Long' (huh, I hate that!) I didn't like it, but on the other hand, may be I seemed younger than my brother and I did love that (age isn't important, look younger is!)

MySpaceHe is a dedicated brother. He is now Mama's co-pilot. The 'Man of the House'. He is a brilliant asset of Islam, insyaAllah. His primary school was SRK Sultan Ismail 3 and moved forward to Sultan Ismail College (SIC) during his secondary level. For now, he is studying in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Skudai. I'm not joking, he's having his practical sem in Johor as a Mathematics teacher...and I'm ' a little bit' jealous of that!


So, as 31st August 2010 is your day...let me wish a happy birthday to you. A very very very happy one. 

You know my dear, at this important milestone in your life, it is a time to rejoice that you have remained in Allah SWT’s perfect protection in all forms and ways starting with your health, beauty and intellect. 

I am so happy to see you entering the next stage of your life and I pray that you will before making every decision big or small make a prayer to ask Allah for His guidance, help and blessings. 

You have many gifts, some you are aware of some you will become aware of as they unfold. Do remember that they are all from Allah and use them in the path of Allah. 

I pray for your health, your protection, for your happiness, for a loving, caring, appreciative muslimah spouse, someone who makes your journey towards Allah happier and easier.

May you always feel the gentle cloak of His Love and Rahmah on your shoulders,  along with Mama's and us, your sisters.


Brother, your effort and your love for us, I pray that Allah provides you the best in your life. I always want to be like you, strong and firm. When you spilt a drop of tear, I know it must be a hard time. Oh, Allah...please eases his way for he is so dear to my heart!


Brother, stand the pain; 
Escape the poison of your impulses. 
The sky will bow to your beauty, if you do. 
Learn to light the candle. 
Rise with the sun. 
Turn away from the cave of your sleeping. 
That way a thorn expands to a rose. 
A particular glows with the universal.
Jalaluddin ar-Rumi


P/S : He usually says that everybody must have like him because he presents a 'Public Holiday' whenever it comes to his birthday, every year. No wonder, his DOB- 31st August 1989 (Malaysia's 1st Independence Day fell on 31st August 1957). People named him as 'Anak Merdeka'.

No comments: