Friday, July 9, 2010

Labbaikallah

"If you reach that place again, will you walk through the path we used to walk together, again?" Mama asked with trembling voice.


The request was answered by an invisible smile.


There was a silence. A meaningful silence. As if we were drifted back  to those days...days full of unforgettable memories. Days we went through in Mecca and Medina. 



That was my first Umrah trip, about 6 years ago, in 2004. It was in month of May. The weather was hot and dry. Days were sunny, while nights were soothing. A fortnight of comfort, lull and purity!


I still have the album. My far most favourite album that I owned. It was a big one, containing many photos and memorable captions decorated in coloured papers. Every time I looked at those photos, they made me tranquilized. It was so much seducing...that I wanted to go there...again...again....and again!

Tomorrow, 10th July 2010, I'll fly to Mecca and Medina again. Biiznillah.

Thank You, Allah. You gives me the chance. An opportunity everybody is dreaming for. Yet, You al-Wadood...the Loving One chooses me...the sinner.

I've been thinking and wondering.
O Allah...how will I step on Your Holy Land, yet I'm full of dirt?
O Allah...how will the Companions notice my 'salaam' upon them, yet I never seriously know them?
O Allah...how will I stand firm in front of Prophet Muhammad's noble tomb, yet I always turn away from his teachings?
O Allah...how will I enter Your House with my heart full of shame?
Will You, O Allah...notices me? Even when I have no light?


And of them there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!"
(Qur'an, al-Baqarah 2:201)


You are an-Noor...the Light for me
You are al-Haadi...the Guide for me
You are ar-Rasheed...the Guide to the right path
You are as-Saboor...does not quickly punish the sinners
O You...the Most Merciful!
One step I walk upon You, thousands steps You runs to greet me!



While he....he was  the most
noble man walking on earth.
He was the Prophet that Allah
granted with miracles
He was the Prophet whom Qur'an
describes as 'Light upon light'
He was the one who loves his
ummah even on his death bed
O Prophet Muhammad..
I'm shameful towards you
I can't imagine to say that I love you...
cause you are lofty 'habib' of Allah...
meanwhile I'm just a plain person, the sinner.


Honestly, I can't describe my feelings right now. Nervous? Excited? Missed? Shameful? A myriad of emotions!  This indescribable feeling is burdening my heart and soul. I feel like my heart will overflow!

You know, I can't wait to walk on the noble earth that the most noble Prophet had been walking on. Please pray that Allah opens His way for me!

Now the narrow winding roads are so full of history,
streets shake with the azan from Masjid un-Nabi.
I feel the shadow of the prophet gently cooling me
as I walk through the streets of Madinah.
Madinah Tun-Nabi, Madinah Tun-Nabi,
The city of the prophet is like home to me.
I'll travel through the world but I doubt that I will see
A city with such wonder as Madinah.
 Al Madinatul Munawarah, Oh enlightened city!
Al Madinatul Munawarah, even in my sleep you call to me.
Madinatun-nabi
Dawud Wharnsby Ali


Asykuruka ya Rabbi...for You are the One who grants me with such blissful opportunity...my praises for You from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

adeqs comeyll =) said...

oohh...sy mahu pergi jugak...
waaaa~ (+.+)

semoga selamat pergi dan kembali..
smga ibadah diterima..
jgn lpe doakan sy ye VO ku cayunk :D

jaga diri molek deh~

hood@sunny said...

I want to be there everyday~!!


botrouhi bitgii bissalam XD

kasihsyahadah (hamba dhaif) said...

seronoknya,
doakan sy diizinkan menjadi tetamuNya juga..
jazakillah.