Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Farewell my Teja

It has been 1 week since I lost my baby girl, Tun Teja. Sweet child o mine. I missed you a lot, girl.

Teja was an estimated 4 months old kitty when I found her. A young school girl was holding her in arms. Not letting go. She had a sad face so i walked up to the girl. "Mom doesn't want me to keep her anymore. Could you keep her with you?" I took the kitty without second thought. Bring up to my room. Get the car key and sped to buy available baby kitty food and every essential things for my newly adopted girl.

She was a sweet girl. She instantly became cosy with the environment. I fell in love her immediately. She followed me everywhere. Climbed up my shoulders and sat there like a birdy.

That very night, she fell from window pane of my apartment in 12th floor. As I found her....I hold her body close. Cried on the spot. Took her home. Sat on the floor, couldn't move a limb. "Teja love...wake up Teja...breath baby....breath..." She was gone. Already gone. I bathed her last bath. Wrapped her in my towel. And gave her my last hug and kiss. After 2 hours of crying...I layed her down in earth and buried her. That night I cried till morning.

No comments: