Monday, May 10, 2010

Just for you, Mama


My special Mother's Day post should be yesterday but since I've just finish preparing a little present for my Mama, so I guess it'll be all right for a little delay. Oh, don't worry! I've called my mom earlier in the morning and wished her a 'Happy Mother's Day'.

MySpace 
I miss your warm hugs.



Narrated by al-syaikhani Bukhary and Muslim: 


 A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your father. 


When I was younger, I used to make a poem and write on a big card full of decorations. I gave her different poems on different handmade cards on Mother's Day every year. 

What? Same type of present every year? It's boring! 
MySpace
Hey, you! They were not boring. I enjoyed the 'toil and hardship' creating such stuffs. You know why? Because my Mom placed all of my cards on her table at work! That was so motivating. 

When you are sincere, others will be sincere!

That's a golden rule I've learned from my mother. She always thanks us and appreciates what we gave to her. How small it is, how cheap it is, how simple....it never matters! In fact, she didn't care about the 'thing' itself but she taught us a better lesson. The attitude of giving and taking.

Such an angle...full of beauty. She is among the millions stars in the universe. Mama, your name fits you the most. I'm proud to be your daughter. All five of us do!

Mama, since I can't give you big cards for the time being, I've made a post specially for you. Thank you from all of us, Along, Abang Iwan, Wani, Alin and Baby-Ie, for raising us with lots of love. 

MySpace
You let us grow in your pure womb. You provided us with protection by the three layers of darkness. You generously passed us your mitochondria so we can live up to this very moment. You allowed us to utilize your body nutrients so that we can grow healthily. You supported us and never abandoned our needs. 

Thank you, Mama! Thanks for taking good care of us. Thanks Mama, for listening to every of our complaints. Thanks Mama, for making us feel wanted. Oh Allah, the Most Merciful, may Your compassion be upon her!

My Queen of my heart.


MySpaceWe are sorry for the times we wronged you. Forgive us for hurting your feeling. Forgive us for not listening to your complaints. Forgive us for ignoring your advises. Forgive us for all those bad memories you have to go through because of us. Please forgive your daughters and son, mama for we have no one except you. 

Dear Queen, we can never pay back all those things you've done for us. Not up to your lofty level. But as long as we live, we will rejoice you and try our hardest to make better days, just for you.





Before I stop, I have a request to whoever is reading this post. Please, pray for Mama to be stronger in living her life. Pray for her to be in good shape of faith and patient. Pray for her wellness. Pray for her happiness. Pray for her success in dunia wal akhirah. 

MySpace
And for you, who are willing to give prayers, I pray that Allah provide you with the best of His plannings!

5 comments:

eMan said...

akhirnya..

kuar jgk post beserta video yg oh-sungguh-payah-nak-buat tu..

hehehe~

very nice Mama post!

[rasa mcm nk wt jgk lah video cmnie..XD]

Unknown said...

to eman,

tu lah
susah payah tu
last2 buat yang simple sudah

iAllah nak wat yg lg lawa
bila tamat berguru dengan eman

hehe~

kenakalan-lah-kamu-ini

hood@sunny said...

wah~ patutlah beria sgt nk belajar buat video..
Mabruk²

eh, my aunt held some classes for sony vegas. in case you interested ^__^

(rindu ummi mode)

Unknown said...

to hoodsunny

ade kls sony vegas?
eh ye ke?

free tak??
hehe~

hood@sunny said...

aaa, anak sedara dia free laa~ kalo kawan anak sedara dia.. nnt nk nego :P